Leadership Training University (LTU) brings together incoming chapter leaders and interested members from across the country. Session topics include:
- making an impact in your community
- understanding what constitutes a healthy chapter
- keeping chapters legally and financially compliant
- building strong chapter boards
- effective communication with members, potential members, and civic leaders
- understanding the membership database, the website, and other tools and resources
Attendees will meet with National Officers and review plans of action.
Leadership Training University Dates:
Camp Discovery Gainesboro, Tennessee: January 7th – 8th, 2017
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: January 14th – 15th, 2017
Pasadena, California: January 21st – 22nd, 2017
Chicago, Illinois: February 4th – 5th, 2017
$25 for Local Chapter President
$50 for Members
All locations are open to all chapter leaders and interested members.