KICK-OFF TO FUTURE 2017 (KOTF2017) VIETNAM
Lan-Anh (Alley) Ho
From June 25 to October 8, 2017
Senior Universities Students
Target avg age
Sustainable Development Goal
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Education and Economic Empowerment
- Send the message: "Vietnamese students not only need academic knowledge but also have to get modern skillset and positive mindset to gain a better job and a better life"
- Create an environment in which students have to push themselves into a super intensive invironment which helps to explore their ability and team collaboration.
- Encourage the youth in Vietnam to self-manage with a clear picture of life plan and their dream work.
- Create a helpful new recruitment platform in Vietnam.
- Branding for JCI.
KOTF is called the very first recruitment bootcamp in Vietnam, in which senior university students will have opportunity to learn & develop softskills (trained by our JCI famous entrepreneurs & trainer) along with doing social projects based on 17 SGDs. The best candidates will be recruited by our member companies/ partners/ sponsors via internships. Our recruitment process will be held by the Nobel prize-based TEAMSHOW - a platform that could give all factors (sponsors, trainers, organizers...) the right to involve in any stage of the game and force our candidates to use their full ability of leadership & change-management. The KOTF project aims on #8 and #11 in the UN's 17 SDGs.
1. 300 students have changed a lot after KOTF camp. They now know how to self-manage and work as a team. They also know about giving values to others (Please take a look at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BxGsf1TourgcUUx4VUdjbnQyT0U to read their sharing after attending KOTF2017)
2. 30 video clips on social media about community problems
3. 158 internships given
4. 800k reactions on Facebook fanpage facebook.com/jci.kotf
5. 111k views on website jci-kotf.com
6. A new project "NEXT" is conducted by KOTF candidates to continue giving values and training sessions for all university students in HCMC, held weekly since October 15
7. Recruited 10 more members of JCI Central Saigon.
8. Impacted 1300 people in Southern Vietnam and 1500 students in Northern Vietnam.
9. Media: 23 online press articles, 2 printed magazine articles, 2 video on TV about the project.
Next year we will do this project at more places in Vietnam and we also need more of financial support. We also want to connect with any oversea chapter to run this project for their country's students.