If you need to contact National by phone please call 636-778-3010.
If you would like information regarding the Jaycees, please contact National Headquarters:
Contact Joel at email@example.com if you need assistance with any of the following:
- Membership database, including navigation questions and issues related to one’s membership training history, length of service, listings of positions held, and dates of birth.
- Membership dues payments.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Issues and actions pertaining to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and general governance of the association.
- Specific legal issues impacting a chapter, including proper and improper use of federal registered trademarks.
- All issues associated with the loss of a chapter’s tax exempt status.
- Chapter web sites using the JCI web template.
- National awards and submitting awards using the awards portal.
- Anything related to JCI, including twinning, the JCI web site, compliance with the JCI constitution, and all JCI meetings including World Congress and Conference of the Americas.
- Issues with receiving credit for JCI training classes and issues setting up a training class.
- Questions about national officer travel to visit a state or chapter.
Contact Chrystal at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about:
- JCI USA National Meetings (Leadership Training Universities, National Spring Meeting, Fall Annual Meeting, and JCI USA National Summit).
- Participation in the Nothing But Nets Program, including elected official visits, media outreach, community events, and fundraising.
- Chapter participation with affiliate national organizations GWIG, GO Kickball, and Lymphoma & Leukemia Society.
- Scheduling the Chapter Extension Director to assist any aspect of launching a new chapter.
- Assistance with training topics and content for delivery at chapter and state meetings.
- Official brand compliant chapter logos and customized letterhead and business cards.
- Questions about an existing reservation to a national meeting.
- Verification of a chapter’s status under the association’s 501c4 tax exempt umbrella and Letters of Determination.
- Senator and Ambassador submissions.
- Customized brochures, flyers, and other promotional materials for any chapter use.
Contact National President Laurence Bolotin at email@example.com.
If you would like information regarding your state's National Officer please refer to the National Vice President list.
NVP Chris Puetz (Iowa)
Arkansas, Delaware, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, Texas, Wisconsin
NVP Heather Ulrich (Illinois)
Florida, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, Ohio
NVP Joe Chandler (Missouri)
Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Tennessee, Vermont
NVP Joel Blom (Minnesota)
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Georgia, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon
NVP Juanita Beauchamp (Minnesota)
Connecticut, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming
Rhonda Anderson (Wyoming)
Hawaii, Iowa, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia, Washington